1. Click the Log-in button at the top right corner of the page or click here.
2. Select the product you want to order. Select the color of the ribbon and wrapper. Select the number of quantity then click buy now if you are done shopping and add to cart if you want to continue shopping.
3. Fill out all the information for the delivery details.
4. Check the total amount of your order. Select the delivery date and payment method you are going to use. Click I have read and agree to the terms and condition, then click continue.
5. Select payment options on the dragonpay.
6. Input your email account and click Send Instructions via Email.
7. You will get an email notification that you have placed your order successfully. This will also appear on your Account: Manage Orders tab.
1.Select a product that you want to purchase.
2. Below of product's price and quantity, there is an information if how many pieces of product is available.
1. Select the product that you want to review the details.
2. At the middle part of the page, there are different tabs that have a detailed information about the product.
You can contact us during our working hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, except public holidays
For Metro Manila Delivery
We will contact your recipient before we deliver to make sure that the recipient is available to receive the order and we can verify the exact address if we are not able to contact your recipient we will send you an e-mail and wait for your reply before we deliver the order.
For customer who is requesting to be anonymous kindly e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and write your Order ID as the subject of the email and your request.
If you wish not to call your recipient and make a surprise delivery please send us an email 3 days before date of delivery but you have to make sure that your recipient will be available to receive your order if the recipient is not there or the address is incomplete or incorrect we will first contact your recipient but if your recipient is cannot be reached, your order will be returned to our office and we will notify you by email or call you and if we cannot reach you we will wait for your reply we can re-schedule the delivery of the items on the following day but you must settle first and pay again the shipping cost before we re-deliver your order. Same policy applies for incorrect or incomplete address.
For perishable items (flowers, cake and etc.) if you want us to deliver a new and fresh item you must pay again the total amount of your order but if not we will redeliver the same item we first attempted to deliver.
There are instances that the delivery is in a company or office address your recipient must be there to receive the delivery because most of the companies do not allow to leave any delivery to their receptionist or security personnel.